Non-Traditional Student Resource Center

Social Worker Services

If you’re navigating challenging financial, familial, and other situations, you can receive support from a social worker. UCSB social workers can help to identify your needs, recommend resources, and work with you on a plan of action. Unlike other services, social workers may be available to students after they have withdrawn from UCSB and assist with the transition to community resources. To schedule an appointment, call (805) 893-3087.

For more information check out their webpage.